Everything Goes Virtual does not offer cash, credit or debit card refunds. Please carefully read the following information on our policy regarding transfers, cancellation and fees:
- Should you need to reschedule a booked cooking class, we appreciate advance notice.
- Guests who provide notice 14 days (or more) prior to the booked class will be exempt from transfer fees.
- Reschedules made 10 days prior to the booked class are subject to a 25% booking transfer fee.
- Reschedules made 5 days prior are subject to a 50% booking transfer fee.
- All class transfers will need to take place upon providing reschedule notice via phone (604-601-2121), and used towards a class within 8 weeks of the originally booked class. Should there be a wait-list for the class that you wish to reschedule, and Everything Goes Virtual is able to fill your spot with alternate guests, the transfer fees will be waived.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the booked class and no-shows forfeit the full course fee.
- In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel published classes. Customers' whose bookings are affected will be transferred to a suitable alternative.
Where possible, our chefs will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy we ask that you alert our staff of allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking OR 7 days prior to the booked class. Allergies are the responsibility of the attendee and not of Everything Goes Virtual. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs. Food prepared both on and off site may contain traces of nuts.